A position has risen for the post of Centre Manager in a Christian Counselling Organization based in Lonehill, Fourways. The post has flexible hours, including the occasional Saturdays when necessary and more details concerning this will be given during the interview. Please note that this will initially be a voluntary position with a fuel allowance.
The successful candidate should be a committed Christian, who is able to work without supervision in order to keep the daily operations of the Centre running smoothly. Experience as a counsellor is essential and Centre Manager training will be given to the selected candidate.
In this role, some of the tasks you would be required to complete are:-
• Mentor and supervise counsellors
• Develop and supervise effective administration systems
• Do some counselling
• Ensure that all counsellors receive support and training
• Attend to the daily running of the centre
• Network with other organizations